Please consider a charitable donation to support the Department of Nutritional Sciences.
All contributions are made to the UA Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, and can be designated however the donor chooses. There are currently several ways to direct your gift:
- The Darrel E. Goll Graduate Fellowship for Nutritional Sciences provides monetary support to select graduate students in the Department of Nutritional Sciences.
- The Paul and Gladys Klingenberg Endowment in Nutritional Sciences awards monetary support to Nutritional Sciences students with priority given to a student from any Native American Nation or of Hispanic ancestry.
- The Wolfe/McCaughey Nutritional Science Endowment provides monetary scholarships to students in need.
- The Department of Nutritional Sciences Conference Support directs money to the planning, organization and delivery of the 2017 Research Frontiers in Nutritional Sciences Conference.
- The Nutritional Sciences Fund directs money to a general account in the Department of Nutritional Sciences in order for funds to be used where the need is greatest.
Thank you very much for your contribution!