Share Your Feedback
We Are Committed to Diversity and Inclusiveness
You are a unique member of our community and we value your perspective and contributions to our classes and community. We believe that education is enriched by open dialogue and the respectful exchange of diverse perspectives. In our programs, you are encouraged to share your thoughts, ideas and beliefs to enhance the scholarly experience of both students and faculty.
Looking for people on campus who you can relate to?
We Invite you to Share Your Feedback
We rely on students to provide feedback related to experiences they have had in our department whether negative, positive or neutral. There are a variety of mechanisms for you to share this feedback so that you can select a method that is most comfortable for you. You should receive a response to a complaint within 3 business days. Response time may be delayed due to holidays, weekends, or university closure. If you do not receive a response within 3 days, it is recommended that you send your complaint directly to the Department Head.
Schedule a meeting to share your concerns or leave anonymous feedback on the Teacher Course Evaluation which takes place at the end of the semester.
- Academic Advisors, Michelle Mendoza and Nita Ocansey
- University of Arizona Online Advisor, Jacob Fleming
- Department Head, Scott Going
- Coordinator, Student Nutrition Advising Center (SNAC) and Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway (ISPP, Ashlee Linares-Gaffer
For feedback regarding academic advising, SNAC and the ISPP.
- Director, Didactic Program in Dietetics, Mary Marian
- Director, Undergraduate Program, Jennifer Ricketts
- Coordinator, Professional Science Masters, Graduate Certificate, Individualized Practice Pathway (ISPP), Kayle Skorupski
- Coordinator, Nutritional Sciences Graduate Program, Nancy Driscoll
- Director, Nutritional Sciences Graduate Program, Richard Simpson
Department of Nutritional Sciences Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The primary role of the Nutritional Sciences committee for Diversity and Inclusion is to facilitate the continuous promotion of diversity and inclusion, using evidence-based approaches, to inform interactions in the department between colleagues, students and the public.
Scott Going (Department Head), Ashlee Linares-Gaffer (co-chair), Jennifer Teske (co-chair), Laurel Jacobs, Ronnie Mullins, Michelle Mendoza, Nita Ocansey, Jennifer Ravia, and Alma Verdugo.