EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- M.P.H., Health Behavior Health Promotion, University of Arizona
- B.S., Nutrition Dietetics, Arizona State University
- R.D.N., Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
I received my bachelor’s degree in Nutrition Dietetics from Arizona State University then went on to complete a dietetic internship with the University of Nevada Reno. Following my dietetic internship, I received a Master of Public Health degree in Health Behavior Health Promotion from the University of Arizona. My background is in applying my certifications as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor and Dietitian into developing and teaching population specific evidenced-based fitness, nutrition, and health curricula.
- Social and Environmental Determinants of Health
- Nutrition/Health Education and Literacy
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Nutrition Policy
Why did you choose the Nutritional Sciences Graduate Program at the University of Arizona?
I selected the Nutritional Sciences PhD program at the University of Arizona because of professor’s research topics which align with my own and established community nutrition partnerships.